1. What is something you'll never forget about the age you are right now?
This is the year I transitioned from early career to mid career.
2. What's a household chore you have never done? How have you managed that???
I have not cleaned out the heating/cooling system air vents. My dad seems to take on that duty when they come to visit.
3. Does nature shape our personalities more than nurture? Explain?
RNA & DNA goes a long way to establishing to determining ones personality due to them shaping our size, skills and general aptitudes. For instance, my lack of natural coordination and poor eye sight pretty much guaranteed that I would never become a professional athlete. This means I would most likely be drawn to activities that I have a natural aptitude for. This leads into nature. Given that individuals do tend to gravitate toward aptitudes - we then adapt and adopt behaviors that are conducive to our success in those areas. This is where our personalities are then shaped.
4. Friday (February 28th) is 'Something on a Stick Day'...funny because Zoanna over at A Penchant for Pens recently sent me an idea for a question relating to this topic. What's your favorite food eaten on a stick?
5. Which of your five senses do you treasure most, and why?
I am partial to my sense of touch. I am very tactile in general. The funny part is that I hate it when people touch me.
6. What's the best music, theatre, or sporting venue you've been to? What made it great?
I really do really like Massey Hall in Toronto. Sitting in the upper deck is awesome!
7. It's the last week of the month...in five words or less bid adieu to your February.
Twelve hour days minimum.
8. Insert your own random thought here.