I'd like to give a big welcome to Lolli from Better in Bulk! Thanks for visiting Acting Balanced and answering our questions:
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog: Better in Bulk is a lifestyle blog by a mother of a large family (that's me!). I focus on a little bit of everything related to raising a family - from recipes to parenting tips to entertainment and more. My tagline is - "Kids. Photography. Candy. Cooking. Everything's Better in Bulk!"
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it? I started blogging in 2007 as a way to keep family and friends from "back home" on the West Coast up to date with everything happening with my 5 kids. I never suspected that it would literally change my life. I love being able to write daily, to exercise my creative muscles, and to experience things I never thought I would be doing as a mom of five...like walking the red carpet, interviewing movie stars and writing for nationally-known brands.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog? Until the beginning of 2014, Better in Bulk was a 1-woman shop, but this year I've hired another writer that I adore (Annie from MamaDweeb.com) and hope to continue to build my site.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have? I love to crochet, read, take photos and shop for deals at thrift stores. I love cooking good food, too, but I'd secretly rather eat out all the time if I could!
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve? The first person I'd invite, hands-down, is my dad, who died of cancer when I was 2 1/2.
6. I can’t live without…chocolate. I almost said my iPad, but I think chocolate is more important to me.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…I hate making phone calls but I don't mind public speaking. (I don't know...that sounds boring, but I can't think of anything else!)
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are (include urls) :
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are (Include urls) :
Readers, please check out Lolli's blog and then check out her social media channels here:
If you'd like to be featured in a future Behind the Blogger, just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or send me a message via the contact me link!