To celebrate “Talk Like A Pirate Day,” Pirate’s Booty snacks wants yarrr best pirate face and caption for a chance to win a $500 gift card at www.Facebook.com/PiratesBooty!
To enter the Pirate’s Booty “Talk Like A Pirate Day” Photo & Caption Contest, just follow the simple instructions below:
1) Log onto www.Facebook.com/PiratesBooty and click on the “Photo & Caption Contest” app
2) Strike a pose with yarrr best pirate face (feel free to include some pirate gear!)
3) Upload yarrr photo from now until September 12th (photos must be in .jpg, .png, .gif format)
4) Talk like a Pirate (give us yarrr best Pirate speak when captioning yarrr photo)
Caption creativity counts in the voting process, so break out that Pirate Dictionary you bought years ago (you always knew it would come in handy one day, right?)
5) Rally yarrr Facebook crew to vote for yarrr photo during the Voting Period between September 13th through September 17th
6) The 3 submissions with the most votes by the close of the Voting Period will be considered Finalists. The Grand Prize Winner will be selected by Pirate’s Booty based on the photo and caption creativity
7) The winner will be announced on “Talk Like A Pirate Day,” September 19th
The “All Things Pirate” Prize Pack includes: Pirate Loot ($500 Amex Gift Card), a 3 month supply of Pirate’s Booty snacks and pirate swag!
2 Finalists will win a 1 year supply of Pirate’s Booty snacks.
Pirate’s Booty is a deliciously baked, all-natural snack made from puffed rice and corn. Pirate’s Booty has half the fat and fewer calories than regular fried potato chips, so it’s a great healthier alternative. Pirate’s Booty is gluten, peanut and tree nut free and made without trans-fats and ingredients you can’t pronounce, arrr!
I will be reviewing Pirate's Booty with my family in an upcoming blog post - watch out for it arr-right!