W - A first week of classes done. It will be nice one I establish a rhythm again. I really do like my classes this semester. The students seem to very receptive and I am enjoying getting to know them.
- H- I am still trying to find the rhythm of our new routine... but I'm glad Wayne is back to teaching - he's always happier when school is in session...
- PS - the big kids both had a good first few days of school, and are adjusting to their new schedules too - here are their pictures
W - Heather's new volunteering schedule is causing some balance issues but we are working through them. I am getting use to driving in rush hour, having a crappy parking spot and not being able to do my morning routine.
- H. I love my new volunteer position so I totally appreciate Wayne's sacrifices...
W - I hope the boys do better getting use to their routine. Two AM wake ups are very difficult.
- H. - what more can I say...
W - I also started playing basketball twice a week at lunch. This is a good reminder that I am old, untalented and that I need to be humble. The guys that play are really good and they have been nice putting up with my lack of talent.
W - I need to go to China to plan part of my course there in May however, I do not know if I should go in November, December or Spring Break.
- H. I vote for Spring Break
W - I am even more convinced now I love wearing suits. I am quickly becoming Barney Stinson in love with them.