Blogger interviews are back at Acting Balanced! If you'd like to be featured on Behind the Blogger, I'd love to arrange an interview for a future segment! Just shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment or question below for Jeannette and mention that you'd like to be featured in the future and I'll wave my Acting Balanced wand to get the questions to you!
I am so pleased to invite my friend Jeannette from The Adventures of JMan & MillerBug to hang out on Acting Balanced and let us get a small peek into her life and to get a little glimpse of the blogger behind her blog!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
My blog is my baby. Most days it's a hodge podge of the things I love - cooking, crafting, reviews, giveaways, ramblings on how crazy being a mom is. It started out as a way to share special moments with my family and has grown into my way to stay sane and share the trials of being a mom with the world. It's also been a unique resource to me where I can seek advice of other mothers and get feedback on the struggles that I have.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
I've been blogging for a little over 2 years (craziness!) and I love that it allows me to work from home doing something I love while still being able to pick my children up from school.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
It's just me! LOL! After becoming a young mom at 22 and a second time mom at 32, I think I offer a unique perspective to parenting at all ages. I guess we'll have to have another at 42 to keep the craziness going (but shhhh, don't tell my hubby).
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I love crafting and cooking - which I never discovered until I started my blog. I'm also a big fan of getting outside and exercising. Really, there is not much I don't like to do - except clean. Yeah, I definitely don't like to clean.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
My dad of course. After losing him 2 years ago he would be my number one choice. After that I'd have to say my mom (cause she'd kill me if dad was there and I didn't), my husband (because I need someone to tell me my meal doesn't stink) and my best friend from high school. In case you can't tell, I'm not about celebrities - give me my family and I'm a happy, happy girl. As for what I'd serve, probably something simple like spaghetti because I won't want to waste my time with the ones I love cooking.
6. I can’t live without… My pearls and makeup - if you've met me you understand. I'm Southern to the core.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…I was incredibly shy as a child. I couldn't look people in the eye and hated going places where I didn't know anyone. Boy how the times have changed!
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
- Little Miss Momma
- Don't Waste Your Cancer or Your Life
- Mod Podge Rocks - (I'm totally obsessed with Mod Podge)
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are:
Thanks so much for stopping by Jeannette... it was great getting to know more about you and I'm sure my readers will agree that it was great getting a glimpse into a little slice of your world! For those of you who like to follow on social media, please check out Jeannette and The Adventures of JMan and MillerBug on: