I am so pleased to be able to introduce you to another great fellow blogger from South Carolina! Please welcome Leslie from "Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?" to Acting Balanced! She's answered my questions, but if you are curious about more, leave your questions below and I'm sure she'll come by and answer them too!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
Our blog "Did YOU Hear about the Morgans?" is a lifestyle blog where I write about the adventures (both exciting and boring) that my husband and I take! I love to write about our 101 in 1001 list, recipes we are making and trips we have taken.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
I blogged for about a two years at a blog I started called "Life of Leslie" and I've blogged at our current blog since we got married on 1/1/11. I love writing our stories for family that doesn't live near us. It's also kind of like therapy for me!
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
I'm Leslie and I do most of the writing on the blog. My husband, Matt, contributes every now and then but usually just behind the scenes.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
We both love to read. I have also recently gotten into crafting. I love to cook. Matt loves photography and has his own business. We also love to travel when the budget permits!
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
I would love to have dinner with all of my grandparents who have all passed away. I would love to have them over and have them meet Matt since none of them ever got the chance. I'd make lasagna, The Bread, salad and SWEET TEA! For dessert? Banana Pudding
6. I can’t live without… sunshine! On days when it's dark and dreary, I feel like I never truly wake up!
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…
I'm very frugal. I don't buy much if it isn't on sale, clearance or have coupons for it.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
Kelly's Korner: http://www.
Lots of Scotts: www.lotsofscotts.
Enjoying the Small Things: http://www.
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are:
Introducing our 101 in 1001 list: http://
thematthewmorganfamily. blogspot.com/2011/12/morgan- familys-101-in-1001.html
Our Second Anniversary: http://
thematthewmorganfamily. blogspot.com/2013/01/our- second-anniversary.html
Now that you know a little more about Leslie, don't forget to check out her social media presence... you can find her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
slpleslieanne, Twitter: https://twitter.com/ lesliemorgan and Pinterest: http://pinterest. com/lesliemorgan!
And if you want to be featured, just drop me a line at firstname.lastname@example.org!