1. How did you ring in the new year?
I woke up at 11:44 PM, wished Robyn a happy new year and promptly went back to sleep so that I could face the day chasing Erik and Liam around when they woke up before the sun rose...
2. What is one thing you are looking forward to in 2013?
Finding a part time preschool program for Erik in the fall...
3. Steven Spielberg is quoted as saying, "All of us every single year, we're a different person. I don't think we're the same person all our lives." What say you?
I appreciate the philosophy but I don't have time for that kind of makeover...
4. The Pantone color of the year for 2013 is emerald green. Like or dislike? Do you already own something this color? Will you add something in this shade to your home or wardrobe in 2013?
I have no qualms with Emerald Green... I only have one piece in my wardrobe that qualifies and I rarely wear it. I do find it interesting that Emerald Green is the color of the year when Oz is being released... hmm
5. Speaking of emerald...what's your favorite gemstone?
Opals - my birthstone and so unique!
6. Share a favorite book or movie from 2012.
So many great books this year... a few faves were:
Bridge of Scarlet Leaves
Can't Hurry Love
Run the Risk
7. What is something you want to tell yourself at the start of this brand new year?
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Another thing that I never thought I'd say... and said today: "You can't get milk from a duck"