1. What terrifies you the most?
As a personal phobia, it has to be falling... I can climb up a ladder but can't climb down... silly me... but as a worry in general, it's that I live on the Carolina coastline during Hurricane Season.
2. Favorite fall/winter drink?
Hot Chai Latte
3. Do you and your spouse have the same political views?
Our views are similar enough to live together and different enough to argue about...
4. What was the last book you read? Was it any good?
I just finished an ARC of a book called Lying In Bed - it's a Harlequin Romance, and it was a really fun, quick and energetic read.
5. Do you look forward to the snow each winter? Why or why not?
Here in Charleston we get snow once every 4-5 years... or so I'm told. I'd love a day or two of snow, just so the kids can experience it, but then it can get warm enough to melt and go away ;-)
1. Growing up, I always had my head in a book... the only thing that's changed is it's now an e-reader.
2. Wouldn’t world peace be wonderful?
3. If I hadn’t "told" Wayne we were getting engaged, then I never would have married him or had my wonderful kids.
4. When I bake, I like to use every pot and bowl in the place, much to Wayne's 'delight'.