1. If you had a weekly newspaper column, what would you name it?
Chronicles of a Never-Stay-At-Home Mom (who is at home today with a cold)
2. Who is your mentor/inspiration?
My grandmother! If you haven't read about her you should check out these posts:
A Woman who Inspires Me, Happy Birthday Nana, and I'm a Tea Granny
3. What is your wake up beverage of choice?
I just told you in the last question... I'm a Tea Granny - I sometimes go with flavored, but normally just make a big pot of Red Rose Orange Pekoe tea...
4. Would you wear your mom's clothes?
Yes and no... we're not really the same size - she's a petite and I'm not... and she sometimes gets into a bad fashion rut, but there are some pieces I'd wear if they fit.. and I would totally raid her accessories stash!
5. When you were a kid, did you put posters on your wall? If so, what were they of
I have to say that I cut some pictures out of teen mags and taped them to my walls but I never really did posters... at least none stand out...
Now that you know more about me, answer one or more of the questions in the comments or hook up with: