Because I know that you desperately want to know more about me...
1. Do you think cursive writing is overrated? (Schools in Indiana have now voted to take teaching cursive writing out of their curriculum.)
I love cursive writing - and while I don't think that it's as important a skill for kids to learn as typing properly, I do think there is a place for it
2. Do you still use a pocket calendar or notepad or do you keep your info on your smart phone?
I keep important dates in my email and set reminders - but mostly I keep things in my head...
3. What 3 things would you save if your house was burning down? (family & pets are already safe)
My laptop (or at least the backup drive because it has all my digital pics), my family pictures and my folio of important documents (kids birth certs etc)
4. Country Mouse or City Mouse, err Person?
City Mouse ... or at least town mouse
5. If you could pick ANY reality show to go on, which would you pick?
The Amazing Race... would totally love to travel and learn about other cultures and challenge myself...