Because I know you want to know more about me... I've hooked up with Mama M and Five Question Friday...
1. How close to your childhood dreams is your life now?
Fairly far off... I honestly never thought I'd be a stay-at-home mom, but I have to say that it's the toughest and most rewarding job I can have :)
2. What is one must have item for the summer?
3. Do you have your kids stay up on school stuff during summer vacation? (Or, if you don't have kiddos, did your parents make you keep up on school stuff during summer?)
Yep to both - Robyn tries to get ahead on whatever she can (she really liked those workbooks you could get in the summer and so did I). With Liam, it's keeping things moving with tasks/goals on his IEP and that is so important
4. Do you can or freeze fresh produce?
5. Do you get ready for the day first thing in the morning?
Sometimes... sometimes I don't make it into the shower until Erik's afternoon nap... it just depends on what is going on during the day.
Have a great day and a great weekend!