I received this in an email from the team that I shared with you on Monday - if you haven't had a chance to check out their blog, please do!
We wanted to share with you the great updates on the project:
to read more and check out progress visit our blog at:
- 128 students trained in entrepreneurship
- Smart board install at the medical university and put to use immediately for first year med students
- Ultra sound machine initiated and tool is now online to help patients
- Visit to previous sites from Tech for Africa 1 (2009), all computers are accounted for so far minus one stolen one
- Participants in entrepreneurship session in 2009 have started successful businesses
Tomorrow is the elementary school visit with school supplies being delivered, with a video to come.