I had to put off my Philly Cooking Creme house party until this Wednesday because the kids were under the weather, but I'm going to give you all a sneak peek of one of my personal recipes that has become a hit here at our house!
Creme stuffed chicken breasts
4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package Italian Cheese and Herb Cooking Creme , divided
8-12 spears of asparagus
1/2 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs or Panko if you prefer
1/2 cup butter (melted) or olive oil
1. Pre heat oven to 350 degrees and line a deep cooking pan with foil (for easy clean up)
2. Pound the chicken breasts flat. Remove dry end of asparagus and halve.
3. Place one tablespoon of cooking creme in the center of one half of each chicken breast and place 3 - 4 pieces of asparagus across the width of the chicken. Fold the other half of chicken over the cheese and asparagus and dredge the chicken in bread crumbs.
4. Place the chicken in the cooking pan and drizzle the butter or olive oil over the chicken.
5. Bake for approximately 35 minutes.
Have you tried Philly Cooking Creme yet? What do you think?
I have to say that so far, I've found it easy to work with and very flavorful!
Here's this month's recipe linky, feel free to add anything your heart desires to share: