Just because I know you want to know more about me, I'm hooking up with Five Question Friday!
1. Have you ever had surgery?
Yep, three times... tonsillectomy when I was 10, Wisdom teeth out when I was 18, and a c-section when Erik was born.
2. Ever ride in an ambulance?
Yep to this one too... I fell down a flight of stairs and banged my leg up pretty good in the subway one winter in Toronto which earned me a free ride...
3. How are you in a medical emergency? Panicked? Calm?
I'm the calm one - as long as I have something to do - usually rational too...
4. Do you have a garden? Flowers or veggies?
I have container gardens - roses, annuals and veggies
5. When did you move out of your parents house?
Officially, when I got married, but I kinda moved in with my fiancé and his family 90% of the time about a year before we tied the knot.