1. April showers bring May flowers, or so the saying goes. When did you last 'shower' attention on someone or have attention 'showered' on you? Did you love it, or did all that attention make you squirm?
I really do not like when people show attention on me. I much prefer to be 'shower-er' of attention.
2. Share a favorite 'spring break' memory. Not talking about just the 'college spring break' thing, but any favorite spring break memory you'd like to share. Keep it family friendly please!
As a university professor, the idea of spring break is about entering mid-term grades and preparing summer projects. Sorry, that wasn't kid friendly.
3. It's National Pecan Month...are you a fan? If so, what's your favorite dish that calls for pecans?
Pecans can potentially kill me, so I am not a fan.
4. 'Put all your eggs in one basket', 'egg on your face', 'rotten egg', 'walk on eggshells', or 'a good egg'...which egg-spression could most recently be applied to your own life?
I am typically just a good egg.
5. In my experience___________________________________.
No good deed goes unpunished...but nice people do okay in the end.
6. What's a favorite song with the word rain in its title or lyrics?
7. What does the word hope mean to you?
When people say to me to have hope, it really means I should abandon ship...