1. According to Oxford Dictionaries, the 2013 word of the year is 'selfie'. Your thoughts? When did you last take a selfie? Do you post them online somewhere? Do you prefer to be in front of the camera or behind the lens?
W. - Nah, I am fairly ugly so I prefer to be the one taking the pictures. I break less lenses that way...
2. Will you send out Christmas cards this year? If so, are they ready to go? If not, are you glad or sad about leaving that tradition behind?
W - No, I am being environmentally sound and not sending any out. In all seriousness I have never really gotten into that tradition.
3. Do you trust easily?
W - I am a follower of the saying, "trust but verify."
4. Pine-cinnamon-peppermint-vanilla (as in sugar cookie)...of those listed, which one is your favorite December scent?
W - I will go with peppermint....I do like peppermint sweet tea.
5. Did you do more talking or more listening yesterday? Was that by choice or necessity?
I always try to have a balance of the two though I prefer to listen. I like to learn from others but I am often in a leadership position so being quiet is not really an option.
6. What's the last song that got stuck in your head? Sorry if it's back there now : )
7. Which world explorer (in the whole history of the world) would you most like to have traveled with, and why?
Marco Polo would have been quite interesting to hang with...
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I am getting ready to spend next week as a 'single dad.' This ought to be an interesting experiment and test of my patience.