1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
My blog is www.weightlesschronicles.com. This is my main hub for writing about weight loss for busy professional women who have no interest in a lifetime gym membership or yo-yo dieting. I take what I learned from my own 100-pound weight loss journey and developed a simple recipe to lose weight and live great.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
This month marks my one-year anniversary of blogging! I love blogging, because it allows me to share information with those who most need it. Also, I use my blog as my main website for my business, Weightless LLC. Weightless LLC is a professional speaking company about weight loss.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
I am a one woman show.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I love traveling internationally. Not only did I live in southern Germany, but I also traveled extensively in Europe. I have visited my extended family in India several times. I also have been fortunate to visit Dubai and our northern neighbor, Canada.
I also love language. I can speak Spanish, French, German, and some Bengali.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
I would invite two deceased people: my paternal grandmother and Mother Theresa. Both of those women are amazing in their own right and I can learn so much just from being in the same room as them.
I would also invite Jesus, who inspired both of those women. Just to round it out, I would invite the Muslim prophet Mohammad. I’m sure Jesus and Mohammad would have plenty to talk about.
My grandmother would most likely make a full Mexican feast, complete with tamales, refried beans (without the bacon) and Spanish rice, Jesus would handle the beverages, and I’ll make dessert.
6. I can’t live without…
My family. But, since I like food so much, I also cannot live without refried beans or coffee.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…
I was a quiet and somewhat angry child.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are:
- 5 Lessons I Learned from my Former Fat Self http://wp.me/p3D8ps-eY
- KFC Put Me in the Hospital http://wp.me/p3D8ps-2M
- Imperfect Model http://wp.me/p3D8ps-2H
Thank you so much for stopping by and agreeing to be interviewed! It was great getting to know more about you and I'm sure that the dinner party would have a rousing conversation! Readers, please check out Jennifer's blog www.weightlesschronicles.com and you can also find her on Facebook at www.facebook.com/bweightless or www.facebook.com/jennifer.espinosagoswami, Pinterest: www.pinterest.com/jegoswam and LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/jego3!
If you'd like to be featured in a futre installment of behind the blogger or behind the author, please email me at heather at actingbalanced dot com for more details!