W. - Welcome back to Charleston to my parents...sorry about the house condition.
- H. - It's great to have Nana and Papa visiting ... it's especially nice to be able to leave Erik napping when I go to pick up Liam - even if he only naps for 10 minutes after I leave the house.
- H. - Breathing is overrated... ask Robyn - we still haven't figured out what's going on with her health - although Asthma has been ruled out and it looks like we're moving on to option 2 and 3, hoping we get answers soon!
- H. - Date night, what is this date night you speak of?
- H. - I still don't watch the over the air shows - I'm too spoiled by the lack of commercials on Amazon Prime and Netflix to get much enjoyment from TV...
- H. - I totally agree - there can be no good in causing more bloodshed... there have to be better ways to deal with the atrocities instead of inciting World War III
- W - I just get the bill...and therefore sticker shock.
- W - I am just they are done the destruction along my drive route. That is shortening the drive by 15 minutes.
H - I am a horrible, no good, very bad granddaughter - I forgot until moments ago that it is my grandma's birthday today and it's now too late to call her - happy belated birthday! I promise to call tomorrow.
- W - Ditto