I am so pleased to invite my friend Ashley, the Crunchy Frugalista to hang out on Acting Balanced today! If you've got a blog and a few minutes to jot down your answers to these fun questions, please let me know - either shoot me an email at email@example.com or just leave a message in the comments saying "Pick Me" and I'll get the questions to you!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
My blog is a lifestyle blog that has a green living lean. Pretty much anything that blows my skirt up I put in the blog. I can be a bit sarcastic at times, so some say my humor is a bit of an acquired taste, but it's all in good fun.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
I have been blogging for about 2 1/2 years now. It seems like SO much longer, but not that long all at the same time. I really love cooking and crafting. Those are probably my two favorite categories to write about.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
The blog is written by myself, and I have a few fabulous contributors and reviews that write for me from time to time!
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
Anything and everything outdoors. Our family loves spending time camping, canoeing, hiking, and that kinda thing. I am also really into crocheting and teaching myself to knit. My husband, aka Mr. Crunchy, has put a ban on bringing anymore yarn in my house. I think he might actually divorce me over it if I don't listen.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
I am always so AWFUL at this question. Four people hmmmmm, I would probably have to say some of my best friends that I have met through blogging and I would serve lots and lots of alcohol ;) (totally kidding on that one, well maybe)
6. I can’t live without… chocolate, my smart phone, and Mr. Crunchy
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is that I was born in Hawaii, but even SPF 5000 doesn't keep this white girl from burning.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
Dear Crissy http://dearcrissy.com
Mom Spark http://www.momspark.com
Down To Earth Style http://downtoearthstyle.
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are :
Death of a Broomskirt http://www.
A Step Parent Adoption Story http://www.
Don't Let Haters Get You Down: Saying Goodbye to Toxic Friendships http://www.
Thanks so much for stopping by Ashley! Please also consider checking out Ashley on her social media channels - Twitter: http://twitter.com/crunchy_f