|Photo Credit: Manukin Photography|
What's For Dinner? is divided out into seven sections with catchy names:
• Motivating Mondays: Healthy meals that start the week off right—Fennel-Roasted Chicken and Winter Squash with Endive-Apple Salad; Grilled Shrimp and Rice Noodle Salad
• Time-Saving Tuesdays: Quick and easy recipes for simple meals—Steak and Green Bean Stir-Fry with Ginger and Garlic; Grilled Pork Chops and Vegetable Gratin with Caper-Parsley Vinaigrette
• One-Pot Wednesdays: Flavorful dishes with minimal cleanup—Chicken and Chorizo Paella; Rosemary Salt-Crusted Pork Loin with Roasted Shallots, Potatoes, Carrots, and Parsnips
• Thrifty Thursdays: Yummy meals on a budget—Sliders with Red Onion Marmalade and Blue Cheese; Roasted Cauliflower, Broccoli, and Pasta Bake with Cheddar
• Five-Ingredient Fridays: Fun, fast recipes to kick off the weekend—Grilled Harissa Lamb Rack with Summer Succotash; Seared Scallops and Peas with Bacon and Mint
• Dinner Party Saturdays: Extraordinary dishes to share with friends and family—Asian Crab Cakes with Mango Chutney; Mushroom Ragout on Creamy Grits
• Family Supper Sundays: Comforting, slow-simmering food for relaxing around the table—Southern Fried Chicken; Barbecued Spareribs with Apple-Bourbon Barbecue Sauce
• (BONUS) Something Sweet: Yummy, scrummy desserts that add zing to your meal— Banana Cream Parfait with Gingersnap Strusel; Spiced Apple Pie; Chocolate Bread Pudding
Already in the top 10 on Amazon for cookbooks, What's For Dinner has fabulous pictures and easy to follow directions!
I am personally putting the Thai Red Curry with Butternut Squash and Chickpeas (Friday), the Oatmeal Coconut Butter Cookies (Something Sweet) and the Grilled Salmon with Orzo, Feta and Red Wine Vinaigrette (Monday) on my meal planning this week!
What's For Dinner has everything you want to find in a cookbook - great pictures, easy to understand instructions, extra tips that explain unique ingredients or techniques and there is an attention to detail that makes even the most reluctant cook a success with these recipes!
As I mentioned above, Curtis Stone has also developed a great line of Kitchen Solutions - everything from pots and pans to utensils and gadgets that will help make your life easier in the kitchen - and one lucky AB reader will win these great spoons (in an autographed box):
Chef Stone also gave me several coupons to share with readers to save 40% off at his online store - since I don't raffle coupons, I will happily share the coupon code with the first six people who email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask me to share it!
Since I personally watched Chef Stone sign the giveaway copy and spoons, I can only mail to US or Canadian addresses. Please complete the rafflecopter form below for your chance to win! PS - My friend Heather at I'd Rather Be Changing Diapers was there too and is giving away an autographed copy of the book on her blog too!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclaimer: This post contains affiliate links. Prizes furnished by Curtis Stone and mailed by Acting Balanced. I attended the Taste and Style event as a US Family Guide Blogger.