1. Share your traditions surrounding the Christmas stocking.
The stockings were hung by the door with care... and they were the only thing that the kids could open without waking up our parents...
2. How many hours of sleep do you average at night? Is it enough?
I average about 4-5 hours and it's not enough... luckily I have a wonderful hubby that watches the kids when I occasionally need an extra nap to crash...
3. If you had to give up one thing for the remainder of this year what would it be?
I should give up Diet Coke, but that would be tough... I'd be better at giving up ice cream.
4. The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge (or Wills and Kate as I like to call them) have announced they're expecting a baby. Do you follow news of the Royals?
I read the Toronto Star which has a royals blog that I read regularly, but otherwise I am not a huge follower.
5. For me, the sound of childhood is__________________.
6. Fruit cake-yay or boo? What's your favorite dessert made with fruit?
Not a huge fan of fruit cake, but will eat it if necessary - it's the alcohol flavoring I don't particularly like in a cake... my favorite dessert made with fruit is Strawberry-Rhubarb pie, followed by my homemade mixed fruit crisp.
7. What is one thing you want to accomplish before 2012 comes to an end?
I want to get caught up on blogging.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Thank you so much to my wonderful hubby for taking good care of me when I was sick yesterday.