1. Keeping viruses in the family is the worst... especially when it's a stomach bug...
2. Volunteering at Liam's school is my chance to give back AND to have adult conversations!
3. I like to think I can do it all; but I know better.
4. If I just had more hours in the day, then I could do it all ;-).
1. How many times have you moved and do you have any tips?
I've moved six times since I got married... and I have to say that if it's still in a box from the last time you moved - you don't need it!
2. Do you have a budget for the holidays, or just keep sliding the credit card and have a heart attack in Jan?
We have a budget and I try really hard to stick to it!
3. What is the one medical thing you avoid like the plague?
I try really hard to avoid prescription medication if at all possible.
4. What your least favorite Christmas song?
I can't figure out why this is considered a "Christmas song" and it drives me nuts that it's on heavy rotation on the radio station in town:
5. This Christmas are you spending more, less or about the same? Why?
We're spending less... partly because Robyn got her big gift early because she needed a new laptop for school... and partly because we've stopped exchanging gifts with the adults in our family - just shopping for the kids...
It's been sickie week here at Chez Smith... I had a double dose of head cold and stomach bug... and so has Erik. Robyn caught the stomach bug today and bought herself a four day weekend... the school doesn't want her back after she 'decorated' a hallway and restroom... only Wayne has survived unscathed... hoping he stays that way and the rest of us heal up fast!
I am pleased to say that Erik is finally over his Curious George obsession... unfortunately he is now fixated on a show called Rescue Bots ... and while George had over 100 episodes, there are only 26 shows for this one... the repitition may kill me.
I've finished my Christmas shopping - other than helping Santa finish stockings when we get to Canada ... it feels good!
Despite the sickies, I've managed to get several giveaways up! If you're into that kind of thing, check the left sidebar to see what you could win! And there are even more great giveaways to come!
I said something repeatedly this week that I never thought I'd have to say to my child:
"Erik, stop eating your father's shoe" - does that mean he wants more soul in his life?
Well, I'm headed to bed early... ttyl - please visit all these great Memes!