1. Turkey-love it or leave it? White meat or dark? What's your favorite thing to make using leftover turkey?
I'm a dark meat kinda girl... luckily that jibes with hubby who is all about the white meat...
2. Gotta burn off all those carbs the day after a holiday feast so which would you rather do-run a 10K or climb a mountain?
Climb the mountain... only problem is getting back down... huge fear of falling... but running isn't my thing
3. Do you feel like social networking has made your relationships better or worse? Explain
Different - I've talked to people online that I might not catch up with otherwise... and I've met some amazing people online, but it doesn't replace in person friendships.
4. How do you find and express gratitude for the hard things in your life?
I remember that I have way more blessings than curses.
5. In the US, the day after Thanksgiving has been dubbed 'Black Friday'. Is most of your holiday shopping done live and in person, or is it done more through the magic of the Internet? How do you feel about stores opening at midnight Thanksgiving night? Will you be out amongst the masses on Friday?
I'll be shopping on Black Friday because it's a tradition to go out midnight shopping with Robyn, not because I need much more to make our holidays complete...
6. Speaking of the color black-which black item in your wardrobe would you say is your favorite?
My mom-iform pants - black wide leg old navy trousers... so comfy and easy to wash
7. What do you appreciate about your life today?
My wonderful hubby and fabulous children.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Did you know that 15 pounds is the average weight of a turkey purchased every year, with 70% being white meat and remaining 30% dark meat.