Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments...
I am volunteering at Liam's school this morning leaving Wayne in control of the blog... Heaven help us.
- Liam is progressing with potty training. In a new event Erik now seems interested in potty training too. Perhaps we can get both boys out of diapers by Christmas.
- On a related note: Wayne has noticed that we spend about $40 a week on diapers. By eliminating diapers that is an annual savings $2080. That is a lot of money not going down the toilet.
- Liam has been a spelling freak lately. He has been using a combination iPad and believe or not Etch-A-Sketch to write words.
- On a related note: Is that a battle between old and new school tablet technology?
- Wayne has been writing some brilliant blog posts on Touristic lately. He wrote a stunning tribute to his parents this week, a fabulous analysis of what it means to be independent and wrapped it up with an in-depth examination of the importance of showing gratitude.
- On a related note: Ahhhh, Heather I am blushing...though you forgot to add my stunning Wordless Wednesday photos of Freiburg Germany.
- I got to stop having Wayne writing my Frags...his ego can't handle it.
- On a related note: I can still edit it....tee hee hee.