I am so pleased to invite Sarah from Simply Mommies to visit Acting Balanced today and share a little bit about herself and her blog with us! Grab a cup of tea, put your feet up and meet Sarah:
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
Simply Mommies is a blog about being a mother. We discuss hot topics,
our experiences, educational ideas, and bits and pieces of our personal
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
We have been blogging for almost a year (it will be a
year this February!) and blogging has given me an outlet to share my
ideas, has kept me sane on crazy days with my toddler, inspired me to be
a better mom, and provided me with opportunities to connect with other
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
Sarah Weyer and Katey Besse.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I am a former
Kindergarten teacher and I love planning and creating activities for my
todder to experience. I also love to read, watch too much TV, do a
little crafting, and bargain shopping. Oh, and someday, I will write a
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a
dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
Hmm...Judy Garland, my grandparents who recently passed
away, and my husband (because he brings out the best in me!). I would
attept to make my grandmother's Celery Soup, a nice roast with some
mashed potatoes and roasted carrots. That sounds really yummy right now.
6. I can’t live without… My family.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…
I still don't know what I am supposed to do with my life.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
Enjoying the Small Things http://www.kellehampton.com/
Young House Love (they tweeted me back the other day and I was a little too excited!) http://www.younghouselove.com/
Bower Power www.bowerpowerblog.com
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are:
here are all my links: