I'm trying out a new meme this week... let me know what you think:
I am not a fan... we don't have cable/satellite even if I did care... I am usually online or reading while the rest of the world is glued to the boobtube or hanging out in the stands.
2. What's something I'll always find in your closet?
3. Share one of your earliest memories.
I don't have a lot of early memories, but I do remember that when my parents were re-doing the bedroom that I shared with my sister and we got ballerina wallpaper and we had to argue over which ballerinas were mine and which were hers... I think I was 4.
4. What circus act best describes your week so far?
Funny car... trying to cram as much in as possible...
5. What's a food you disliked as a child but you love now?
For a while I went through a no spaghetti sauce kick... I just ate plain noodles, but now I love all sauces ;-)
6. Describe your summer in three words.
Hot, Hot, Hot!
7. Where were you on September 11, 2001? Will you do anything special to mark the day this year?
I was working at the Canadian Cancer Society office in Owen Sound, Ontario and we waited on news because one of my volunteers who was working that day had a husband who was a bus driver who drove tours to the Twin Towers... fortunately they were not there that day and he was safe, but we spent the day in shock as we watched the news roll in.
8. Insert your own random thought here.
Said by me in a facebook convo tonight:
"the mom who has it all together is either lying or has SuperNanny ..."