I'd like to introduce you to Tammilee from Tammilee Tips! She's the brave blogger who has agreed to be interviewed on Acting Balanced today!
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
Tammilee Tips focuses on saving you money on the things you need so you have it for the things you want. We blog about frugal living, coupons, recipes, DIY, Travel and so much more.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
I have been blogging for a little over 3 years. I love working from home and getting to have lunch with my Husband every day. I love getting to know our readers and learning about them.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
My name is Tammilee and I write 99% of the blog posts. The other 1% are written by my husband, Mom and Dad. It is a truly a family affair. Everyone contributes ideas, recipes, posts, and their thoughts to the blog
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I love to travel. I have been to all 50 states, 5 continents and can’t wait to see more of the world. I love reading cookbooks. I love photography. I am teaching myself how to take better food pictures and really enjoying it.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
I would invite my Grandparents to a dinner party. I would serve all of the classic family meals that I grew up eating. I would love to learn more about them and hear their life stories straight from them.
6. I can’t live without…My husband. He is my rock, best friend, and so much more. I truly feel like I married my best friend and can’t believe how lucky I am to have met him.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…
I can't figure out what you'd be surprised about.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are:
Money Saving Michele – I met Michele at the Blissdom conference and she is wonderful. I love how bright and cheery her site is.
Another Cent Saved – Laura is amazing and care so much for her readers.
Shore Savings with Patti – Patti is a true sweetheart and loves what she does. We have had very similar paths with losing our jobs and blogging. She works tirelessly daily to bring the best deals to her readers.
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are (Include urls) :
I love the Frugal Wedding series we shared. It is so much fun to look back at our wedding and enjoy the memories. http://www.tammileetips.com/category/dailyweekly-posts/frugal-wedding/
Our post on Copy Cat Cracker Jacks makes me giggle each time I read it. My parents were in town and helped me with this recipe. We destroyed our kitchen making this. Somehow we had caramel from the popcorn all over the place. http://www.tammileetips.com/2012/08/our-attempt-at-copy-cat-cracker-jacks/
I really like our series on Riverside State Park. My Husband is a Park Ranger and it has been a great way to learn more about his work and the park he loves. http://www.tammileetips.com/category/dailyweekly-posts/riverside-state-park/
Thanks so much for playing along this week, Tammilee! Please check out her blog at www.tammileetips.com and follow on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tammileetips and twitter:Www.twitter.com/tammileetips
If you want to be featured on a future Saturday, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a comment here to let me know you'd like me to forward the questions to you!