1. What is your favorite fall family tradition?
Birthdays! My grandmother's birthday was Wednesday and kicks off the fall season... then my son Liam's birthday is the 15th, mine is October 7th and Erik's is Oct 29th!
2. If money weren't an issue, how many kids would you have?
I'd love to have had one or two more kids, but money wasn't the only factor... my age and the fact that Wayne was ready to stop made our decision!
3. If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where would you put it?
I'd probably get some sort of stylized maple leaf for Canada... and I'd put it near my heart!
4. What condiment is a must in your house?
I'm not a big condiment person, but as the primary shopper in the house I notice that BBQ sauce is the most used condiment!
5. How did your spouse/fiance propose?
He didn't really... he was planning a move to the US to study and we talked about going together... it was only feasible if we were married so one day we went out looking for rings...