Thanks to Mrs. 4444's for hosting Friday Fragments.
This is Wayne writing Heather's frags because she is sleeping...
- I am an amazing, incredible and fantastic wife. I supported my husband all through the tournament last week and afterwards when he was not feeling that well.
- On a related note: I even didn't give him the, 'I told you so' speech even when he totally deserved it.
- Is is bad that I am doing a happy dance about the kids going back to school next week? I love my kids but only having one at home for a few hours a day is going to be a nice treat. I may even get some more blogging done.
- On a related note, Wayne has been writing more on my blog. His reviews are being well received.
- Having Wayne home starting next week is going to be weird. He officially starts his sabbatical next week and will be home quite a bit.
- On a related note: That will be nice, as my house will be 100% cleaner.
- Liam has found a passion...bowling.
- On a related note: The problem is that taking Erik is a nightmare. That boy does not stop for a millisecond.
- Robyn went to her high school orientation this week. It seems like just yesterday that I was taking her to kindergarten for the first time. Time flies doesn't it?
- On a related note: Not looking forward to said teen having to get up at 6:15 AM to get out of the house on time. Good thing Wayne is on the morning shift.
- My parents are almost done their 35 day cruise. I hope they had the time of their lives.
- On a related note: I had to book Wayne's hotel room for Germany in October. I almost booked him at the Dumpster Inn but thought my jealousy would not be becoming.