1. What is the funniest thing you saw on Facebook/twitter this week?
I've seen and posted several cute things on my Acting Balanced fan page this week.. but this one was one of the best (and truest):
2. What is your favorite Olympic event?
Hmm... well, swimming and diving have always held my interest in the summer Olympics, but I'm a women's hockey fan for the winter games...
3. Do your kids to chores around the house? If so, what are they and how old are the children? Do they get paid for them?
My daughter does laundry, dishes and watches the boys... occasionally other chores, but when she was given the choice between a regular allowance or money when she needed it (within reason) she preferred to go with the less structured option...
4. If you get bad service/food do you complain or keep quiet?
It depends... if it can be fixed, I usually make my issue known... if it can't, I'll sometimes let it slide... but I'm a pretty vocal person and I'd rather deal with an issue in the here and now...
5. If you could pick ONE frivolous item for your home, what would it be? (massive room sized closet? swimming pool? greenhouse? etc...)
Hmmm... probably an indoor swimming pool :-)