I started my blog to write about being a single mom and having to be frugal. It evolved into writing about trends and travel. I also write a little about my passions cooking and plus size fashion
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it?
I have been blogging for 3 years. I love my blog like another child. It really is my 5 minutes alone.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
me, I am 33. My degrees are in English and Journalism but I became a nurse after the economy went south. Writing still is my passion.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I love crafting, reading, writing, shopping, the beach, spending time with my daughters.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
This question is hilarious because I have been asked it and now Blogher is making it happen. I would want Oprah, Martha Stewart, Katie Couric and Ellen. I would serve Mexican food because I love it.
6. I can’t live without…
leopard print, pierogies and my phone.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is…
I am a total dork! At home I am sweatpants glasses and a pony tail. I don't wear any makeup at all.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are (include urls) :
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are (Include urls) :
Thanks so much for stopping by Acting Balanced today, Karon! In addition to hanging out on her blog, you can also find Karon at all the best social media hangouts: