I know that one of the spaces that tends to get neglected when I'm cleaning is my outdoor space... I am part of the 75% of people that don't regularly clean my barbecue and I should...
Mr. Clean, Bounty and The Home Depot are teaming up to offer you some great tips and products to help get ready for summer entertaining. Whether you’re planning a backyard barbeque or just freshening up your patio or deck, The Home Depot has the products you’ll need to help you get the most out of your outdoor living space this summer.
According to a recent Procter & Gamble (P&G) survey, only 25 percent of consumers clean their grills and only 20 percent of consumers clean their outdoor furniture. Yet keeping them cleaned can help them last longer. So, here are a few tips for getting your outdoor area ready for entertaining:
- Maintain Your Outdoor Furniture – Keep it looking good all summer
- Inspect your Deck – Give it good once over - check for loose nails, bricks, cracked concrete
- Remove the Clutter – Clean up, power wash, remove unnecessary items/debris.
- Accessorize – Add in the little touches (i.e., plants, outdoor lighting, lanterns, centerpiece)
- Clean your Grill – Give your grill a clean start this season.
The Home Depot is a one-stop-shop for purchasing P&G products, including Mr. Clean Outdoor Spray, Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Magic Eraser and Bounty. I know that I'm planning to
One lucky AB US reader will win a prize pack which includes: a full-size bottle of Mr. Clean Outdoor Spray, Mr. Clean Outdoor Pro Magic Eraser, one Bounty Paper Towels Roll and a custom LeatherCraft 2-pocket natural colored canvas The Home Depot apron. Just fill out the rafflecopter form below:
Disclaimer: I was compensated with product in exchange for this post.