Thanks to Mrs. 4444’s for host Friday Fragments. Heather is chasing Erik around, so I will type her Fragments for her.
· I had an awesome date night with Wayne earlier this week. We went to dinner, went shopping and generally had a nice night together. We do not get to spend a lot of alone time together - so it is special when we get the chance to do so. Thanks to grandparents for generously babysitting.
· This week I got to go to Ottawa to visit my grandparents. It was great to see them. I miss them tremendously living so far away.
· Not only did I get to visit my grandparents, I got to spend five quality hours in a car each way with my mom and Erik.
· You should check out my mom’s blog at http://retired-not-tired.blogspot.ca/2012/06/thriving-thursday4-generations.html. She has posted a commentary about her version of the trip.
· Wayne took the other two kids camping for a couple of days. He says that they had a good time.
· I get all of the kids next week as Wayne is headed to Baltimore for a conference Sunday – Wednesday. Hope he has a great trip and gets back quickly.
· We also have trips planned to the Zoo & Centre Island for next week. It is going to be busy.
· I can’t believe Wayne typed these and basically stuck to the script.
· On a related note: Wayne is the best writer on ActingBalanced. Okay, so I couldn’t make it the whole way though.
Now that I've broken character, I guess I should just tell you to check out the other fraggers: