I am pleased to invite Susan from Susie B. Homemaker to take her seat in the hot seat and tell us a little about herself:
1. Tell us a little bit about your blog:
Susie B. Homemaker is a blog that features family friendly product reviews and giveaways including health, beauty, home and kids products. I also incorporate personal family posts, pictures, recipes and home renovation projects.
I’ve been blogging for a little over 2 years now, since March 2010. At that time I had a 4 year old, 2 year old and a 6 month old and I was looking for something that was just for me where I could share my thoughts and stories.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog?
I’m Susan, 33 year old stay at home mom of 3 girls, married for 14 years to a loving Italian husband, and live in a 100 year old home in Michigan.
4. What hobbies/interests do you have?
I love running, zumba, dancing, reading and blogging
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve?
Ok, well I’m assuming that my husband and 3 kids will already be there since I’m hosting the dinner party, lol, so that I can have the following 4 guests at the dinner table:
- My mom- she passed away when I was 16
- My husband’s mom- she passed away when he was 16, 3 years before we got together, so I never met her
- My husband’s grandma- also passed away when he was a boy
- My grandpa (my mom’s dad) who passed away before I was born
My husband would probably grill some nice filet mignon and I’d steam veggies and make loaded sweet potatoes.
6. I can’t live without… the internet! lol
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is… I learned to play the piano when I was in Kindergarten but then was too shy to play on stage so didn’t continue with it.
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are (includue urls) :
I have a lot of blogs I love to visit and it would be impossible to list only three so here are 3 sites I like to read and visit regularly: The Stir, Shine on Yahoo, Disney Family Fun.
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are (Include urls) :
Hmm, this one is tough but I like looking back at older posts when I was more relaxed about blogging and didn’t do as many reviews and giveaways.
Thank you so much for sharing a bit about yourself, Susan! Readers, after you visit her blog you can also connect with her on Facebook, Twitter and Google plus
If you want to be featured in the future, just email me at Heather at Actingbalanced dot com