1. Tell us a little bit about your blog: The Moody Sisters are two sisters who came together to create amazing organic/vegan skincare products, and they sell them in their etsy shop. They started the Moody Sisters Blog to keep fans updated on new products, and then brought on board a team of writers to provide more articles for the readers and fans. We write articles pertaining to organic living, as well as reviews of Moody Sisters products.
2. How long have you been blogging and what do you love about it? I have been blogging for 4.5 years. I have always loved to write and chose becoming a wife and mommy over following my passion for journalism. Blogging allows me to continue follow that creative outlet.
3. Who is the person or group behind the blog? Moody Sisters are Whitney & Jess and we are currently searching for another writer to join me on the blogging team!
4. What hobbies/interests do you have? I love listening to music - all genres. I love being outdoors and playing with my children (3 boys, ages 5years, 3.5years, and 1.5years). I also love baking and cooking.
5. If you could invite 4 people (real or fictional, living or dead) to a dinner party, who would you invite and what would you serve? I would invite Rick Bragg (who wrote one of my favorite books, All Over But the Shoutin'), Jim Cantore (meteorologist for The Weather Channel), Steven Tyler (from Aerosmith) and Bonnie Rideout (my 2nd grade teacher, who I adored growing up). Random crowd right?! I'd serve Japanese, because that's my favorite food, and it's my dinner party ;-)
6. I can’t live without… My smartphone. sigh.
7. Something people would be surprised to know about me is… In high school, I was drumline captain
8. Three of my favorite blogs to visit are (includue urls) :
$5 Dinners - http://www.5dollardinners.com/
The Creative Place - http://thecreativeplace.
29 Diapers - http://www.29diapers.com/
9. Three of my favorite posts on my blog are (Include urls) :
My Switch to Organic Skincare - http://moodysisters.blogspot.
Home Remedies - http://moodysisters.blogspot.
(a 5 part series) 5 Steps to Healthy Skin - http://moodysisters.blogspot.
You can also find Terra and the Moody Sisters on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/