1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)?
Alone- a nice hot bath with a really good book
With hubby - getting out for a nice meal without the kiddos
2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it?
I'm pretty good at managing my own expectations... I think that comes with being a mom... but missed opportunities do hurt.
3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy?
A new laptop! I need one and I should be saving my blog revenue for it, but things keep popping up ... so I keep putting off the expense - this week it was new uniform pants and soccer shin guards for Robyn... who knows what next week will bring...
4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself?
Occasionally - I have an occasional lunch date with the Administrative Coordinator of Wayne's department at work to keep up with all the gossip that Wayne doesn't share... and we have monthly girls nights out with the MOMS Club...
5. What company would you want to do a blog review for?
Right now, I'd love to have a vacuum cleaner company respond to one of my pitches... or a chance to review a laptop - I honestly haven't been pitching as much as I should but the pace I set in December left me feeling kinda burnt out... so I've been taking a bit of a review break...