At New Year's I posted a request for responsible drinking, even at home - sharing the tragic story of Alcohol Poisoning that happened to the son of one of Wayne's colleagues. Binge drinking is the leading cause of Alcohol Poisoning and it CAN BE FATAL - so please check my post for the symptoms if you are hosting or attending a Super Bowl party serving alcohol...
Today, I've been asked by The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Ad Council to share this infographic with you:
You can also get the latest updates and ask questions on the Buzzed Driving is Drunk Driving Twitter feed (@buzzeddriving) and on Facebook.
Please drink responsibly and encourage others around you to do the same... I know that supporters of one team or the other will be mourning the loss of a football game, but no one should be mourning the loss of life caused by alcohol.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated in any way for this post. I want to get this important message out to as many people as I can. If you'd like to post this information on your blog or share it with your social networks, I'd be grateful!