1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 cup butter
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda dissolved in 2 tbsp boiling water
1 lb chopped walnuts
3/4 cup chopped raisins or cranberries
- Pre-heat your oven to 325F
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the raisins and walnuts.
- Add the raisins and walnuts to the mixture and blend thoroughly
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto a greased or lined cookie sheet about 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly browned
What are your favorite holiday cookies? Have you linked them up here yet?