It's that time again... to peek inside my mind and see if you like what I have to say...
1. Do you apologize to your kids if you're wrong?
I'm never wrong... lol... yep, I apologize if I'm wrong or angry
2. Do you have a class ring, letterman's jacket, or similar obscenely priced high school "must have"?
3. If you could be one age for the rest of your life, what age would you choose?
4. What is your favorite (unused) baby name?
I always wanted a little girl named Ursula Anne... but when I shared it with family they didn't like it... but I still think it's pretty
5. If you could make your child like something what would it be?
Robyn - chores - but I can't complain, I hate them too
Liam - trying new foods - with his sensory issues he has trouble even wanting to get near certain foods let alone put them in his mouth
Erik - I wish I could make him like being a baby - he's always chasing after his siblings and wanting to be a 'big boy' but I like having a baby in the house...
Well, whether you like them or not, there are my answers... and if you want to see more .. just visit: