Kleenex brand on-the-go formats:
- The wallet pack. It is thin and sleek, so you can always keep a tissue on hand. Their trendy design and convenient size make it the perfect accessory for hip tweens and teens.
- The auto pack. It fits perfectly in the car door or glove compartment – no need to lug around a box of tissue or fumble in a purse for a tissue while driving.
- The new and improved pocket pack. A long-time favorite has been improved to feature three-ply tissue.
- The new line of Kleenex brand on-the-go products will be available in the facial tissue aisle at retailers nationwide starting this July.
You can check out these great new On the Go Packs on the Net at www.kleenex.com
For me, the ideal thing is the new Auto Box - it fits right into the car door and makes it easy to grab a Kleenex for one of the boys in the back seat or for myself for that matter. I love that it doesn't slip around and it contains more tissues than a pocket pack, so I can keep it going longer without having to remember to replace it.
For Robyn, the new Wallet pack is way cooler than the original pocket pack and because it's thinner and sleeker, it fits into her pencil case or her little mini-purse quite easily! Then again, I think that the cool new design is also perfect for my purse, my evening bag and the diaper bag too!
For Liam, the new and improved pocket pack that I received has CARS 2 designs... what little boy wouldn't want to keep a Lightning McQueen pocket pack in his backpack!
The best part is that all three designs still have the Kleenex brand quality that we've come to know and expect!
Overall, I think that Kleenex has really taken the family dynamic into consideration with their new On the Go products and helped simplify our never-stay-at-home lives!
Just in time for the 2011 – 2012 school year, Kleenex brand facial tissues is committing $500,000 to help schools across America keep field trips as a part of the educational curriculum.
Right now, you can enter the Kleenex brand Back to School sweepstakes to help your school win a share of the cash to help fund school field trips. Here's how:
- Visit www.Facebook.com/Kleenex.
- Click on the “Field Trips” tab at the top of the page
- Vote for your favorite participating school -or-
- Register the school of your choice by clicking the “Add a School” box and filling out the digital registration form
- The top 100 U.S. schools that finish with the most votes on the Kleenex brand Facebook page will receive a $5,000 award from the Kleenex brand.
- Voting ends on September 14 • Visit Facebook.com/Kleenex for complete entry requirements and to learn how you and your friends and family can help win field trips for your child’s school.
Disclaimer: I received products and compensation for completing this review through the Mom Bloggers Club. All opinions are my own.