All Terrain has taken one of its most popular products – Lip Armor with SPF 25, and made it kid friendly. It’s an easy, simple way to keep your lips protected from UVA and UVB rays.
Containing natural ingredients like almond oil, shea butter, beeswax and vitamin E – in short – it’s the perfect healing balm to keep your lips supple no matter what the weather – and now its available in Bubble Gum and Cherry.
All Terrain is made with all natural products and is cruelty free with no testing done on animals.
The new Kids Lip Armor joins a long list of other child specific products made by All Terrain that includes:
· Kids All Weather Cream™ is all encompassing offering children superior protection from the drying effects of sun, wind and cold weather while aiding in the prevention of cracked or chapped skin.
· Kids Eczeam Cream™ protects and relieves eczema skin irritations and provides relief from related itching.
· Kids Skin Soother Gel™ helps relieve dry, chapped or cracked skin while blending a first aid component to protect cuts, scrapes and burns.
· Kids Itch and Rash Cream™ relieves the itching and discomfort from rashes, insect bites and minor skin irritations.
· Kids Soothing Soap™ eases dry, itchy or irritated skin
· Kids Wonder Wash™ is a gentle, all purpose soap that is pH neutral, biodegradable and concentrated. It is available in Fragrance Free or Peppermint.
The kids lip armor goes on easy, feels good on and tastes great - Robyn is a lip protection afficianado and really likes the taste and as a mom, I like how it works. It even stays on Liam long enough to combat his dry chapped lips! I really like that All Terrain products are all natural and I can recognize every ingredient used! I also like that their products are cruelty free and not tested on animals!
Visit All Terrain and tell me something you've learned or another product you'd like to try
All Terrain on Twitter (leave twitter name)
Acting Balanced/Chascouponmom on Twitter (leave twitter name)
Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review and giveaway Disclosure. Sponsored by Tomoson.com