A special book review arrives at 1:00pm - read here to find out why!
On Nov 10, at 1 p.m., 200 bloggers will simultaneously publish reviews of 200 books printed on eco-friendly paper to raise consumer awareness about considering the environment when making book purchases. Participation this year has doubled from 2009.
What you can do to be a part of it:
1. Check the reviews of books on the campaign's list that look interesting to you and add your comments to their reviews.
2. Tweet the campaign (you can also follow it on twitter).
3. Post it in your Facebook status update and join the conversation on the campaign's Facebook page.
4. Learn more about the green agenda of some of the participating publishers on Eco-Libris blog.
5. Update your green and lit LinkedIn groups about the campaign.
6. Find a book on the campaign's list that you already read and loved? Write a review on Amazon mentioning the green aspect of the book.